czwartek, 9 lutego 2017

OOTD: That lady in black.






coat: zara, leggins: Lidl, sweater: thrifted, shoes: zara, bag: New Look, necklace: Born Pretty Store, hat: tally weijl

Hello my lovely readers! Today I'm going to show you my outfit of the day, which I wore two weeks ago during the shopping. I really like that look because it's totally in my style - it's very casual, but not ordinary and boring because of accessories and details. What's more, I don't know if you noticed but it seems like my first outfit with black leggins here - honestly I used to wear them a lot when I was in high school and now I've picked them up again. Moreover, I've started to experiment with make-up recently and I decided to show you the results, it seems to me that it went me well as begginer. Hope you're having lovely evening, my dear readers!

Witajcie moi Kochani! W dzisiejszym poście pokażę Wam swoją stylizację dnia, którą miałam na sobie podczas zakupów jakieś dwa tygodnie temu. Szczerze powiedziawszy to naprawdę mi się podoba - jest idealna na co dzień, ale nie jest zwyczajna czy też nudna ze względu na dodatki i detale. Co więcej, nie wiem, czy zauważyliście, ale to jedna z pierwszym stylizacji, gdzie widzicie mnie w czarnych leginsach - nosiłam je dość często w czasach licealnych,a teraz powoli zaczynam przyzwyczajać się do nich od nowa. Poza tym, zaczęłam eksperymentowanie z makijażem i postanowiłam podzielić się z Wami efektami, wydaje mi się, że jak na osobę początkującą nie jest źle. Życzę wszystkim udanego wieczoru, Kochani!

32 komentarze:

  1. ?Bardzo ładny makijaż, pasuje Ci taki ;D Stylizacja też całkiem udana ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Makijaż jest śliczny i bardzo delikatny :-) Bardzo podobają mi się Twoje złote botki i czapka :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetna kurtka i torebka:) ślicznie wyglądasz:*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Uwielbiam stylizacje gdzie przeważa czerń! Super wyglądasz :)
    A co do makijażu to jak na osobę początkującą to bardzo ładnie!
    Mój blog - Klik

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very chic, love the bag!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Loved the black outfit with the lovely booties! I loved the beanie and I liked the coat very much, and the location is so sweet, so beautiful! I really loved your makeup, I think you look lovely and you really made it so well! You should go on, because it really looks lovely! You look lovely and beautiful! Hope you have a nice weekend, dear Ivonne!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Awesome! Happy weekend. :)

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. You did great with the make-up work! Keep going!
    Beautiful in black ! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Very pretty! The combination of gold and black is lovely!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Black suits you well, Ivonne :) And well done, the make-up is lovely!
    Carol and Vero

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Ohhhhhhhhhh, who is that foxy lady in black?!?!?! *wink wink nudge nudge* You are looking smokin! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Such a beautiful look! Your makeup is very lovely too <3
    The Fancy Cats | INSTA

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. We did wore similar looks indeed, love your bag so much!!! ;) xo
    http://www.stylesensemoments.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. You are looking great <3

    Have a great weekend!

    ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Looking great :0

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Świetnie wyglądasz w tym zestawie :) Osobiście bardzo lubię klasyczne, ale jednak wyróżniające się stylizacje :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. GReat pictures! I love your make up
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Black is such a pretty and classic look, it really suits you. Wherever you are in the pictures looks stunning too, such prettily coloured buildings.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Wonderful pics!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Hello! I really like your outfit of the day ! <3 and nice smile! ;)...thanks for your post and best wishes from hotel defereggental ( http://www.jesacherhof.at )...Marlena ;)<3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Ivonne, you look amazing!!!!

    arcticraspberry.ru

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. Wow Ivonne! You looks so stunning! Great outfits dear! Xx
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: FASHION MIX 12.02.17

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. i love it! your hair looks so beautifull ♥ it is your natural color?

    OdpowiedzUsuń