wtorek, 11 kwietnia 2017

Take me to floral-land.








Hello my lovely readers! First of all - thank you for all of your lovely comments on my latest post about growing up - again, you showed me that it's worth to speak up about tough issues. Today my post will be look a little bit different then usual - I decided to show you amazing photos of early spring's flowers. To be honest, I have photos with outfit from that picturesgue place too, although I thought that photos of different kinds of flowers would be as much interesting as post with outfit. Looking at them, I feel really lucky have been able to visit various parts of forest on that sunny day and to be eyewitness to the beauty of the nature that surrounds me. I hope that you'll like this post as well and have a lovely evening to all of you, guys!

Witajcie Kochani! Przede wszystkim, pragnę Wam wszystkim podziękować za cudowne komentarze pod moim postem o dojrzewaniu - po raz kolejny pokazaliście mi, że warto pisać o poważnych tematach. Dzisiaj, tak jak widzicie, będzie nieco inaczej niż zwykle - zdecydowałam się pokazać Wam zdjęcia pierwszych, wiosennych kwiatów. Szczerze powiedziawszy, sesja zdjęciowa ze stylizacją w tym malowniczym plenerze również została zrealizowana, jakkolwiek postanowiłam, że pokazanie Wam powyższych zdjęć będzie równie ciekawe. Patrząc na nie czuję się naprawdę wielką szczęściarą, że tamtego słonecznego dnia mogłam odwiedzić rozliczne miejsca w lesie oraz być naocznym świadkiem piękna przyrody, które mnie otacza. Mam nadzieję, że mój post się Wam spodoba, moi drodzy oraz życzę wszystkim udanego wieczoru, Kochani!

29 komentarzy:

  1. Ale piękne kwiaty:) w końcu wiosna:*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bardzo ładne zdjęcia :D

    rilseee.bogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. How beautiful this is, Ivonne. Am I mistaken or did you made design changes to your blog? Anyhow, I like the new avatar of you, you just look so pretty, girl.
    kisses
    Lenya
    Released from Hospital

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Uwielbiam takie leśne, wiosenne łąki. Cudowne zdjęcia! Życzę Ci Radosnych świąt Wielkanocnych Iwonko :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Amazing pics) Thanks for sharing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I understand how nature can make us feel so good! I think it´s an incredible force ! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. It's such a great idea! I adore flowers and nature in general. This time of the year is so inspiring and relaxing. You're indeed lucky to enjoy that beauty :) I feel like I was there with you <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Przepiękne zdjęcia! Kocham kwiaty, a te leśne jak dla mnie emanują taką magią :D Aż mi się na spacerek ochota zrobiła...
    Pozdrawiam :)

    http://lucy--chan.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Piękne zdjęcia! Uwielbiam wiosenne kwiaty! :) Fajnie, że piszesz w dwóch językach, nie zauważyłam na początku i przeczytałam po angielsku i po chwili takie "aaaaaa, tu jest też polski xD"

    http://shizuko-ai.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wow jakie piękne, wiosenne ujęcia ! :)
    +Obserwuję! buziaki :*
    https://katemi21.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  11. post really interesting. I'll wait on my blog.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. cudowne zdjecia <3 az czuc wiosne ;)

    co powiesz na wspólną obserwację? ja już i to z ogromną chęcią! pozdrawiam
    http://justemsi.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Really nice place :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Beautiful nature photographs...I'm a big fan of floral photography and you took some really lovely shots. This area is gorgeous....magical forest:).

    Nature has such power over us sometimes...it can make us calmer and more at ease. Besides, beauty of nature is such a wonderful inspiration!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. very beautiful flowers pictures
    new makeup review on my blog <<< Collistar Giardini italiani spring collection 2017 >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. so pretty! I love flowers. I just bought myself a bouquet to have in my room :)

    ephemeralfox.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @ephemeralfox

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Wow..such a beautiful post and beautiful flowers all around...!! Kisses, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. These are such beautiful picture, I love spring flowers and it's really making me feel happy to see spring finally arriving as this winter seems to have gone on forever!

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. So beautiful, love nature in this time of the year <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Piękne wiosenne zdjęcia:D
    Super widoki :*

    Zapraszam:* Odwdzięczam się za każdą obserwacje:D

    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Jak pięknie i wiosennie. Ten widok aż oczy cieszy <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. Nice photos and nice blog (:

    CM | XIII.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Finally spring has sprung even at your place!!!!
    I'm very happy for you: this is my fav season and I can see you too love to enjoy this period!
    And since it's just started you'll have plenty of time to have fun between flowers! :D
    Have a lovey rest of the week, sweetie!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń