czwartek, 4 maja 2017

Thrifted: In my own paradise.







sweater: bikbok (thrifted, it cost me less than 1.5$/ z lumpa, kosztował mnie 6zł), trousers: rita tricot (thrifted, they cost me less than 1.5$/ z lumpa, kosztowały mnie 6zł), necklace:BornPrettyStore, bag: NewChic, shoes: zara

Hi my lovely readers! Today I'll share with you with beautiful photos of mini-garden, which it located nearby my home. You have already noticed that I'm huge fan of nature, so seeing this place for every single day is huge pleasure for my eyes. When it comes to my outfit, this time I want to show you my new treasures, which I've bought in second hand recently - I found new peplum sweater, which looks perfect with khaki trousers. Hope that you'll like that post and have a lovely evening to all of you, my dear!

Witajcie moi drodzy! W dzisiejszym poście pokażę Wam zdjęcia, które zostały zrobione w pobliżu mojego bloku, gdzie znajduje się powyższy, przepiękny mini-ogród. Jak już zauważyliście, jestem ogromną fanką przyrody, dlatego też jestem naprawdę szczęśliwa, że przechodzę obok tego miejsca każdego dnia. Poza tym, jeżeli chodzi o moją stylizację to tym razem chcę Wam pokazać swoje nowe łupy z lumpeksu - sweter z baskinką oraz spodnie w kolorze khaki. Mam nadzieję, że mój post się Wam spodoba oraz życzę wszystkim udanego wieczoru, moi drodzy!

22 komentarze:

  1. Piękne zdjęcia! ;) Baskinka śliczna :D
    Pozdrawiam c; /~Kinga
    Unpredictabble

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Interesting post! Thanks for sharing! 👌👌👌

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. So pretty Ivonne! I love peplum tops and these tight fitting pants are really cool.
    Beautiful flowers around you. Happy weekend.

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Jak zwykle fajne tło do zdjęć i świetna , modna stylizacja. Bardzo podobają mi się Twoje różowe buciki :-) Udanego weekendu Iwonko :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I really like the sweater and necklace together, so pretty!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. bardzo podoba mi się ten naszyjnik ;)

    /MAGSAILE/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. So pretty Ivonne "your" little garden. I love nature too! your blouse is adorable! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Hello, fashionable lady! I know you are a big fan of nature and this little garden nearby your place is a little heaven. The roses are very pretty. When it comes to your outfit - what can I say! The top looks great on you and khaki is a great colour for these trousers. Love your pinky flats too. Hope you're doing fine, Ivonne! Enjoy the weekend!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. i like your style and you're beautiful :)

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    IT’S A GIRL THING
    INSTAGRAM

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Hi dear, I'm finally here! :)
    It's great to see those flowers and spring vibes on your photos :) They made your outfit even more beautiful and speaking about the outfit, it must be one of my favorite of yours :) So beautiful and stylish.
    Hope you're doing great!
    Enjoy the weekend <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Awww, you look like a princess in her garden Ivonne! So pretty and refined!
    Love your top and shoes, that garden may be little but seems very beautiful! so many beautiful flowers! :D
    Have a great week end, sweetie!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. This mini garden is so lovely....and you look so pretty. I do like your styling. That black peplum blouse looks so elegant paired with those pants and black bag. Tres chic outfit:).

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. omg you look adroable ♥ all your photos are really cute ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. cudne zdjecia, az czuc wiosne w powietrzu <3

    nowy post <3
    http://justemsi.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-2017-met-gala.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Beautiful photos, beuatiful look and that statement necklace is a star!
    xox
    Lenya
    New update: How Much Is Too Much

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Such beautiful garden! Love your outfit,specially the flats!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Piękna i elegancka stylizacja! Super łupy :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Aww that place is definitely a paradise! I love those flowers. Wish we have them here too :)



    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń