piątek, 25 lipca 2014

Unique dress.










  dress: vintage + DIY, shoes: CCC, belt: thrifted, sunnies: h&m

When I want to buy something unique and in good price, I go to the thrift store and I always buy something amazing. I bought this dress (or maybe blouse?) in second hand store as well and it was too big for me. I made it smaller and now it fits to me well. I love prints a colors of it and it's handmade, so I know that this piece is unique. I hope that you'll like it too and have an amazing weekend, my dear readers!

Kiedy chcę kupić coś unikalnego i w dobrej cenie zazwyczaj zaglądam do second hand'ów gdzie często udaje mi się trafić na coś niepowtarzalnego. Tą sukienkę (a może bluzkę?) kupiłam jakiś czas temu właśnie w tym miejscu i pierwotnie była nieco za duża na mnie. Postanowiłam nieco ją zwężyć i teraz leży na mnie dobrze. Bardzo podobają mi się jej wzory oraz kolory, poza tym jest ona zrobiona ręcznie, także mam pewność, że naprawdę jest unikatowa. Mam nadzieję, że spodoba się i Wam i życzę Wam udanego weekendu, moi drodzy!

33 komentarze:

  1. Cute dress and lovely hair :D M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow beautiful dress, the print is so amazing. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow, great dress, love it so much it´s print and colors. You look beautiful :)

    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Lovely dress! the pattern is beautiful!! nice idea to fit you perfectly!
    Kisses
    Fashion Avenue
    http://fashionavenueabc.blogspot.de/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Stunning! ;-)

    www.stylentonic.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. great job! Looks fantastic! I just stumbled upon your blog! And wow it is amazing, definitely one which is great for inspiration. I love this post specially the great vivid pictures! I would love for you to check out my blog, which by just scrolling through your page, I know you will love!! Keep up the good work
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. That is a really lovely print.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Es ideal!!!

    www.be-minebylucia.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Esse vestido é lindo amei o colorido bom final de semana.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. very nice dress! good pick dear :)
    xx nic
    lifevsstyle.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Nice dress! You are amazing.
    How about following each other? Hope you visit my site.
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. the dress is so so so cute <3
    majnira.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Beautiful dress :) !!
    kiss
    I follow you

    http://florisdelascasas.blogspot.it/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Lovely dress with a nice print!
    Kisses
    Lorena

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. I like print) Good work!

    mary-tur.ru

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. It looks so pretty on you! I love the print.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. oh yess, cool!!!

    xoxo
    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    http://www.outfitssisters.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Wow, I'd love to sew that well!!! :D I never try, although... haha

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com - New post <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. I love the beautiful pattern on that dress, great job! xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. You are so creative! I love how you can do so many things by yourself, which is definitely something I'm not good at. Love the dress! The print is absolutely STUNNIG <3 Great job on making the fit better!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Wonderful dress!!! My compliments dear!

    TruccatiConEva

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. cool idea!
    A day away from virtual world

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Lovely dress ^^

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. Świetny pomysł na podkreślenie swojego indywidualizmu :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. This dress is absolutely perfect!

    OdpowiedzUsuń