czwartek, 12 maja 2016

Hair: Budget-friendly tips.

Hello my dear readers! Nowadays having beautiful hair isn't privilege,which only few people could afford - hair could be healthy and shine no matter of heaviness of your wallet, so today I'll share with you with my budget-friendly tips about hair cair, hope that you'll enjoy it!

Witajcie moi drodzy! W dzisiejszych czasach piękne włosy nie są przywilejem, na który mogą sobie pozwolić tylko niektórzy ludzie - włosy mogą być zdrowe oraz błyszczące bez względu na grubość portfela, co spróbuję Wam udowodnić w moim dzisiejszym poście.

Believe me or not, but appropriate ponytail holder can make a difference! Personally I'm huge fan of this one - I've had it for over the year and I would lie if I wouldn't mention that it's my favourite one - it doesn't tear, hair nor break them, so hair are healthier in result. 
Uwierzcie mi lub nie, ale właściwa gumka do włosów robi różnicę. Osobiście jestem ogromną fanką powyższej gumki, którą mam od przeszło roku i skłamałabym, gdybym nie wspomniała, że jest moją ulubioną - w ogóle nie szarpie włosów ani ich nie łamie, dzięki czemu włosy są zdrowsze.
This tool is perfect remedy for split ends, because you can ride of them without visiting your hair dresser. Note: this pair of scissors serves to cutting hair only, search similar one in drugstores. //
Szukając idealnego rozwiązania na rozdwojone końcówki weźcie pod uwagę nożyczki do włosów, ponieważ dzięki nim możecie pozbyć się niechcianych końcówek bez konieczności odwiedzenia fryzjera. Zauważcie - powyższe nożyczki służą tylko do obcinania włosów, szukajcie podobnych w drogeriach.
I realize that A LOT of hair products have in their ingredients vitamins A+E, BUT according to my own experience it's better to use something, which consists of those components only. How to use the capsules? My tip is to pierce one capsule and then apply content of this product into your splits of hair, your hair will be shiny beautifully. //
Zdaję sobie sprawę, że wiele produktów do włosów ma w swoim składzie witaminy A+E, aczkolwiek według mnie naprawdę o wiele lepiej jest użyć czegoś, co składa się tylko z tych dwóch składników. Jak skorzystać z tych kapsułek? Nakłujcie jedną, a następnie zaaplikujcie jej zawartość na końcówki włosów, co sprawi, że włosy będą pięknie błyszczały.
Honestly, I'm huge fan of hair brushes with natural bristles, in my opinion they're the best ones, especially when you have long hair. Why I like them so much? It's simple -  they smooth and do not tangled hair. //
Jestem ogromną fanką szczotek do włosów z naturalnym włosiem, według mnie naprawdę są najlepszym wyborem, jeżeli macie długie włosy. Pytacie czemu aż tak lubię takie szczotki? To proste - idealnie wygładzają oraz nie plączą włosów.
Do not forget about drinking a lot of fresh water - let it will be your new healthy habit, because when you're hydrated, your hair are just healthier. //
Nie zapominajcie o piciu w dużych ilościach czystej wody - niech będzie to Wasz zdrowy nawyk, ponieważ kiedy jesteście nawodnieni, Wasze włosy są po prostu zdrowsze.
Instead of swallowing pills with minerals and vitamins, add to your menu plenty of fresh fruits and vegatables (preferably seasonal),which will provide you those necessary ingredients . //
Zamiast łykać suplementy z witaminami oraz minerałami dodajcie do swojego menu świeże owoce i warzywa (najlepiej sezonowe), które dostarczą Wam tych niezbędnych składników.

And how about you. guys? Do you also have some hair secrets? // A jak sytuacja włosowa wygląda u Was, moi drodzy? Czy też macie jakiś sekret, żeby były błyszczące i zdrowe?

61 komentarzy:

  1. polecam używanie olejku arganowego do włosów i jedwabiu ;) oczywiście wszystko na końcówki, włosy są wtedy są łatwe w rozczesywaniu i bardzo mięciutkie ;)

    pozdrawiam :)
    ewamaliszewskaoff.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Oj, zdecydowanie się zgadzam - osobiście używam oleju kokosowego oraz arganowego i takie olejowanie służy moim włosom, ale ogólnie chcę kiedyś zrobić o tym osobny post ;)

      Usuń
  2. Kwestia świadomego zatroszczenia się o nie :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Warzywa i owoce to podstawa! Szczotkę co prawda mam inną bo z silikonowymi końcówkami ale też jest godna polecenia :) Świetny post! Mam nadzieję, że kiedyś będzie podobny do tego :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję, oczywiście, że będzie, ogólnie to mam kilka pomysłów co do mojej nowej serii postów na temat włosów ;)

      Usuń
  4. Świetny post zważywszy na to, że każdy podziwia Twoje włosy :)
    http://zyciepelnekoloru.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. ...dlatego w przyszłości będzie takich postów więcej :) Dziękuję za opinię!

      Usuń
  5. Great tips! You've got amazing hair, so I'll definitely follow them!^^
    I wanna try that ponytail holder, I tought it was terrible for hair!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Great tips, dear! Love this post. :)

    which camera you use?

    fashionholicyeahh.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Such an interesting post, and Great tips hun!
    xo Paola
    Expressyourself
    My Facebook

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Właśnie jutro mamy konkurs o żywieniu ! :) 3-maj za nas mocniutko kciuki *0* Świetny post :) Pozdrawiamy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Great tips Ivonne! Thanks for sharing!
    ☻☻☻
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Również posiadam tą gumkę i mogę polecić w 100%. Pozdrawiam i dziękuję za odwiedziny ♥
    wy-stardoll.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I try to eat more vegetables now ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. O ciekawy post! :D

    rilseee.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. I do have one hair secret. Somewhere I read it is very drying for our scalp to shampoo our hair too often so I don't shampoo my hair very often, I wash it only once every five days( and in Winter sometimes only once a week). Naturally during the summer I take a shower every day (and more than one shower) and I always rinse my hair in fresh water after taking a swim in the sea (well almost always;)) but I don't shampoo my hair often. That's my secret! That being said, I think I'm pretty lucky in the hair department. I don't even use a conditioner just a regular shampoo (Saponia- Croatian brand) and that is all.

    I love this post btw! Great tips. Eating healthy is always a good idea. It is good for our skin and it is good for our hair.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Fantastic tips! Love your hair, it's so beautiful :)

    xoxo dear ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Great tips. Good thing I love and eat lots of fruits!:)

    http://fashionradi.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. kurcze widać że te triki się spisują;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Thanks for these tips! I do drink a lot of water this summer (i think more than 15 glasses a day) because it's just freaking hot! Didn't thought my hair is getting benefit out of it at the same time :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // National Art Gallery

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. Great post dear :)

    New post on my blog: https://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2016/05/casual-chic.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Aww thanks a lot for sharing these helpful tips to us dear. I'm actually guilty of not taking good care of my hair. I somehow neglect it at times and tend to forget basic steps in taking care of them. Thanks for such a simple reminder dear :)

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Great tips!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Great tips! I also love ponytail holders like this, they're so nice for your hair :)

    Kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. A great post and I´m sure, that your tips are true, ´cause your hair is beautiful! One of my favourite hair products is coconut oil, I use it for hair and skin and really love it!
    Have a beautiful weekend, dear!

    darkwoodenpath.blogspot.de

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. Very good tips and you really have a beautiful hair! xo
    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. You have so gorgeous hair so it's cool to know your secrets! The capsules are a fantastic idea!
    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. your hair looks amazing :) thank you for that amazing tips <3

    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. Awesome tips! I'll definitely have to follow these to keep my hair all nice and cool haha <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. Hi Ivonne! First, let me share with you how nice for me is to see such post from you! Second, I really love your tips. They all sound very promising, but what's more important, is that I didn't know some of them. The one with the vitamins for example. Thank you for sharing with us, I'll make sure to remember and apply them. Have a nice weekend, dear friend!

    Sun and Sany - Bulgarian travel and leisure blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. Dobre porady!
    Od niedawna staram się pilnować żebym wypijała co najmniej te 1.5 l wody i rzeczywiście - widać różnicę!
    http://tuniemanicciekawego.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. I love my hair scissors, I have 3! 2 of them are for choppy layers that I also do myself!

    Lera's Affordable Fashion Blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. It's so nice to see some hair tips from you as your hair always look so beautiful and healthy :) I need to try that ponytail holder. I always want to try them but for some reason I don't. Great scissors are so important and of course all the vitamins and ingredients that we get from healthy food. I do believe more in those than in some fancy expensive hair treatment ;)
    Have a wonderful weekend, my dear <3

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  31. A ja postanowiłam obciąć włosy :D I ze zawsze sama dokonuję egzekucji na mojej grzywie, tym razem było tak samo :) Nie żałuję. Co prawda marzą mi się piękne, długie, grube włosy, ale w genach raczej ich gęstość nie jest mi zapisana... Obcięłam i teraz przynajmniej trochę doroślej wyglądam :) A powyższą gumeczkę też uwielbiam! Są genialne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  32. Amazing! Interesting post. I'm your new follower, a hug ♡

    http://tezbeauty.blogspot.it/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  33. Hey dear! I just agree with you, nowadays everything (not just something related to beauty) is possible 'cause tricks and opinions from people are just there on the Internet and we can try them ;)

    Really loved the tips, as you said they are very easy to apply and those things are super easy to spot at home! By the way, it sounds 'duh' but water, fruits and veggies are essentials! You mentioned something very important: those pills will never be better than natural resources!

    Best regards and have a lovely weekend!
    Pablo
    Fungi Express blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  34. Uwielbiam te gumki do włosów u mnie sprawdzają się niesamowicie. Twoje włosy prezentują się obłędnie! Jaki kolor masz na ustach jest piękny <3
    Pozdrawiam !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  35. These are really great tips..i also use same kind of hair ties :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  36. Hi lovely!Your hair looks so healthy and shiny, so I made sure to pay extra attention for these tips. I honestly love the way you put it, like, why spending a fortune on something that you could fix by just changing some habits, right? By the way, I loved the tip about vitamin capsules, I am SO trying that!! Thank you so much for this, dear!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  37. Bardzo przydatne wskazówki!

    CLICK <-- Ostatni dzień rozdania 50 dolarów dla 2 osób!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  38. very interesting post, great suggests
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    <<< fashion blogger italia >>>
    kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  39. Też mam taką gumkę ;D

    Zapraszam:
    unnormall.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  40. Love your tips, they're so simple. I also love many drugstore condtioners by Loreal (their hair oil is amazing!)or Aussie ☺
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  41. Most useful tips, Ivonne. And you are the living proof of these tips as your hair is gorgeous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  42. Thank you for the tip Ivonne! I'll definitely check this out! Hugs!
    Have a fun-filled weekend dear)

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  43. you have beautiful hair!
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  44. Bardzo fajne wskazówki. Słyszałam o tej gumce do włosów ale niestety nie posiadam jej. Znając życie musiałabym mieć ich co najmniej kilka bo często gubię frotki i wsuwki więc solidny zapas by się przydał.

    Mój kawałek internetu

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  45. Thanks for these useful tips dear.
    Have a nice Sunday.

    La Flò ♡ blog

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  46. Aw those tips are very helpful indeed! Thanks for sharing and have an amazing week ahead!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  47. Such great tips
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  48. very cool stuff!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    OdpowiedzUsuń